ED GRESICK IS AN AUTHORIZED CALIFORNIA STATE PROBLEM GAMBLING TREATMENT PROVIDER THROUGH THE OFFICE OF THE PROBLEM GAMBLING
CALL NOW – 408-491-9991 OR 831-222- 0709
MANY PEOPLE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS
WITH GAMBLING DO NOT KNOW
GAMBLING TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE
HAS GAMBLING IN YOUR LIFE OR YOUR LOVED ONES LIFE GONE FROM “FUN AND ENTERTAINING” TO PROBLEMATIC?
Are you experiencing:
· Financial problems including bankruptcy related to gambling
· Legal problems related to gambling
· Family problems related to gambling
Are you a family member experiencing:
· Financial problems due to a loved ones gambling
· Legal problems due to a loved ones gambling
· Family problems due to a loved ones gambling
Are you not a family member but affected by some ones gambling?
STUDIES HAVE FOUND THAT ONE INDIVIDUALS PROBLEM GAMBLING AFFECTS ON THE AVERAGE, 8 TO 10 “OTHERS”, INCLUDING SPOUSES, CHILDREN, FRIENDS, EMPLOYER, EMPLOYEES, COWORKERS, PARENTS AND OTHER DEPENDENTS
HOW ARE “OTHERS” AFFECTED?
Some of the ways Problem Gambling affects individuals and others include:
· FINANCIAL PROBLEMS – Foreclosures, Bankruptcy, Threatened or Spent Savings, Threatened or Spent Retirement Savings, Financial Uncertainty
· EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS – Anger, Rage, Frustration, Shame, Embarrassment, Hurt, Fear And Uncertainty, Loneliness, Constant Stress, Grief And Loss, Abandonment, Feeling Hopeless, Burnout, Ignored, Detached, Distant, Preoccupied, Feeling Rejected
· WORK / SCHOOL PERFORMANCE PROBLEMS – Jeopardized or Lost Careers
· LEGAL PROBLEMS – Crimes Associated With Problem Gambling
· RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS – Significant Marriage Problems Including Separation, Divorce, Lost Trust, Love / Hate Relationship, Problem Gambling Blamed on Significant Other, Lack of Nurturing and Rewarding Interactions, Expressions Of Anger, Feeling Unloved, Increasing Regularity of Crisis Situations, Becoming Obsessed With Controlling the Problem Gambler, Declining or Lost Intimacy, Emotional Detachment
· HEALTH - Stress Associated With All The Preceding Can Cause And Exasperate Significant Health Issues, Alcohol or Drug Abuse Often is Involved
NO COST TREATMENT IS AVAILABLE
· FOR THE PROBLEM GAMBLER
· FOR FAMILY MEMBERS AFFECTED BY PROBLEM GAMBLING
· FOR OTHERS AFFECTED BY SOMEONES PROBLEM GAMBLING
OR A LOVED ONE INVOLVED IN ANY OF
THE FOLLOWING CRIMES COMMONLY
ASSOCIATED WITH PROBLEM GAMBLING:
DO YOU WANT TO STOP GAMBLING BUT
DON’T KNOW HOW?
HAVE YOU TRIED TO STOP GAMBLING BUT COULDN’T STOP?
HAVE YOU TRIED TO LIMIT YOUR GAMBLING BUT COULDN’T?
I USE THE MOST EFFECTIVE EVIDENCE BASED TREATMENT AVAILABLE
BENEFITS OF TREATMENT INCLUDE:
· Stopping Problems Associated With Gambling
· Personal Healing And Restoring Your Life
· Regain Hope, Purpose, Meaning And Direction In Life
· Regain And Improve Self Esteem
· Increased Self Confidence
· Improved Quality Of Life
· Improved Family Communications
· Improved Relationships With Family, Friends, Co-Workers
· More Time To Engage In Life
· Increasing Healthy Activities
· I BELIEVE EFFECTIVE TREATMENT ADDRESSES MULTIPLE NEEDS OF THE INDIVIDUAL – NOT JUST THE GAMBLING
· I WORK WITH THOSE AFFECTED BY PROBLEM GAMBLING IN A WAY THAT ADDRESSES YOUR NEEDS
· NO SINGLE TREATMENT IS APPROPRIATE FOR EVERYONE
· ALL TREATMENT IS ASSESSED CONTINUALLY AND MODIFIED AS NECESSARY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
· TREATMENT PLANS NEED TO MAKE SENSE, BE REALISTIC AND BE FEASIBLE
· I WORK COLLABORATIVELY WITH ALL CLIENTS
SOME CLIENTS PREFER TO TRY A TREATMENT APPROACH THAT REDUCES OR ELIMINATES THEIR GAMBLING PROBLEMS AND NOT TO STOP ALL TOGETHER – THIS MAY BE POSSIBLE
CALL ME TODAY AND I CAN EXPLAIN THE VARIOUS TREATMENT OPTIONS THAT ARE AVAILABLE, AT NO COST TO YOU
If you are ready to get serious about getting your life back, then now is the time to get the kind help and support that working with a highly experienced and effective professional addiction therapist can provide you.
I look forward to talking with you!
Gresick is a Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist, and holds a
license and an additional
certification in addiction
counseling and addiction treatment
and has extensive experience in
addiction treatment and recovery –
almost 10,000 hours specific to
addiction treatment alone while
working at in-patient and
out-patient addiction treatment
programs. In addition to this, Ed
has received specialized training
directly and in person from two of
the most recognized Psychiatrists
and Psychologists in the research
and treatment of problem gambling in
the United States through the UCLA
Gambling Studies Program, under
contract with the California Office
of Problem Gambling to conduct such
training in problem gambling.
Because of this additional specialized training in problem gambling treatment and meeting many other qualifications and requirements, Ed is an Authorized State Problem Treatment Provider, which authorizes Ed to provide no cost problem gambling treatment to individuals and no cost treatment to those affected by problem gambling. (The problem gambler does not have to be in treatment for those affected by problem gambling to receive treatment).